1. Alt+Tab - this switches between open windows. Especially effective for hiding what you're doing from your boss. What?
2. Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V - copy and paste. One of the easiest ways to look like you know what you're doing.
3. Ctrl+Enter - inserts a page break. Page breaks can make your documents look clean and elegant.
4. Alt+FA - save as. Always Save As instead of Save so you remind yourself to change the document name, and place it in the proper location.
5. Ctrl+Alt+Delete - interrupts a function. In Windows, it brings up a cute little screen that can use to restart if your program locks up.
What are your faves?
Okay, so yes, I LOVE Office 365. I use it, I enjoy it, I've shared it with my mom, who also loves and uses it.
We have installed it for most of our clients, and plan to install it on all of our clients, because it is so, so easy to use and collaborate with your team.
If you don't know about it, it's a subscription service from Microsoft which lets you install and use the latest version of Office (2013), so you just pay per user, and boom! you get all the features and you can use it anywhere, since it's cloud based.
Here's some info from Microsoft Business on it, and here's some info about the home version (both of which we can help you with).