This week's Stupid Numbered List is about our fave tech films (or at least those we count as "techie"). Submit yours in the comments!
1. The Matrix
3. Lawnmower Man (shout out to my favorite blog in the world, which has ended, Videogum.)
5. War Games
So I've noticed recently that mostly everything now is either about bacon or is a numbered list and I almost ALWAYS click on them. So here is my first.
1. Even when you're in IT, another IT person can walk up and do the exact same thing you've been doing and magically - it's fixed! Really annoying.
2. I make the bed every morning and then my dog crawls around under the sheets and messes it up.
3. I love love love Microsoft Office 365 and can't wait for all our clients to use it.
4. Don't waste time on Buzzfeed, trust me, I do it all the time.
5. Most blogs are boring - I hope this isn't!
6. Yes, I'm kind of stealing this from Maddox and The Onion. If you don't know about those two sites, don't go there unless you want to waste at least an hour.
Contact us Today!
832.423.5555 - P
713.893.6142 - F
Submit a Ticket
We are a family-owned business. Our main goal is to make your network the best it can be, with maximum up-time, at the most reasonable price.
One of our owners comes from a non-profit background and has made it part of ITSourcePro’s mission to partner with local non-profits. This ethos helps us understand the challenges that confront all businesses and can find creative ways to provide solutions to bring you enterprise class support.
Copyright 2019 by ITSourcePro, LLC